DiPFA Course – How Clarity FT run the course
At Clarity Financial Training Ltd we offer a complete 9 day course (split over 3 sessions). No other training provider gives you the technical ability to fully understand the depth of knowledge required to pass your DipFA® qualification with confidence. At Clarity FT we cover all the areas essential for delivering holistic advice.
Clarity FT were the original pioneers that developed the 9 day programme to help working professionals obtain their level 4 financial advising qualification while they worked. All other training providers have replicated our study programme as they know it works. If you want the best training provider with the highest quality materials and delivery, come to us. Do not take a second best imitation. Clarity FT were also the original LIBF accredited learning support provider, meaning we have been running our courses subject to LIBF standards for the longest.
Whether you have existing experience or are new to the industry our workshops are aimed at covering each syllabus to help understand and gain the relevant exam technique to pass the qualification with ease. We have various study options available to assist you to tackle the exams and pass – Prices start at £225.00.
The Diploma comes in 3 parts and all must be completed, read the following to see if it is for you. Click on the following:
Included in our courses are:
- Presentation power point booklet (slide format in Hardcopy) and tutor led presentation – Industry leading, well written and simplified text.
- Daily test questions and/or appropriate handouts (Hardcopy)
- Mock exams (if the exam is multiple choice based) (Hardcopy and online) – Over 400 mock questions with answer support
- Tailored materials specific to the pre-released coursework and factfind (Hardcopy) – Industry leading, well written and simplified text.
- AFA 1 – Coursework:
- 2 day course with tailored materials specific to the pre released coursework
- On day 1 we help you understand technically the subject matter you will be writing about
- On day 2 we help you structure your report
- We cover the short questions and how to structure the answers
- We have our own Harvard referencing generator to help you create your reference list
- AFA 2 – Suitability report course content:
- 2 day course with tailored materials specific to the pre released factfind
- Template sent via email you populate to help create your draft report
- Technical support on products and recommendations
- How to justify your recommendations
- Useful links for premium quotes and future investment/pension forecasts
- Inheritance tax spreadsheet (helps you calculate the IHT payable)
- Access to our online tools (Click here)
- Pension calculators including:
- Pension tax relief calculator
- Pension forecast calculator (work and private)
- Annuity calculator
- Flexi Access Drawdown calculator
- Uncrystallised funds pension lump sum (UFPLS) calculator
- Full aftercare support offered by e-mail direct to your tutor
- Light refreshments, including microwave for general use (Class based)
- Free parking for all students (Class based)
- Real time webinars (live sessions that are fully interactive) delivered via Cisco webex sent by a secure link
- Pass guarantee (you are with us until you pass)
Clarity FT is an accredited LIBF Diploma for Financial Advisers (DiPFA) learning support provider.