Blended Distance Learning
At Clarity FT we fully understand that time may be an issue for you hard working professionals, which is why we have developed a blended/distance learning program that you can take and work through in your own time. Our CeMAP®, CeRER®, DipPP®, CeMAP Diploma and DipFA Distance learning training method is proving ever more popular and is the most cost effective learning method available. At Clarity FT we are committed that you pass your exams and offer email support and our 2 hour blended learning open session held via webinar in the evenings. At Clarity FT we will not short change you on quality or materials, what we do is equip you will all the required course content, literature and support needed to pass. This training method is available for all courses. If you choose this method the content includes:
- Presentation booklet/s in hardcopy
- CeMAP 1 and 2 “made simple” revision guides (For CeMAP only)
- Periodic test questions and/or appropriate hand-outs
- Mock exams (paper based)
- Full aftercare support offered by e-mail direct to a tutor
- Whiteboards created during the presentation sent as printable PDF’s
- 2 hour webinar (open session). Held monthly (last Wednesday of every month) for multiple choice based courses.
- 1 hour 1-2-1 for the DiPFA coursework and DiPFA fact find courses.
If this method is for you please visit our distance learning bookings page to order your material now.
At Clarity FT we provide all our own material, however it does not include the registration fee with the LIBF which needs to be paid separately. Please contact the LIBF for details. We have other study options available for your needs, please click here.