At Clarity FT we fully understand that time may be an issue for you hard working professionals, which is why we have developed a blended/distance learning program that you can take and work through in your own time. Our CeMAP®, CertPFA® and DipFA Distance learning is proving ever more popular and is the most cost effective learning method available. Other training providers fall short in that you have to pay extra for tutor phone support, but at Clarity FT we are committed that you pass your exams and offer email support and our 2 hour blended learning open session held via webinar if distance is an issue. At Clarity FT we will not short change you on quality or materials, what we do is equip you will all the required course content, literature and support needed to pass. Please note this is available for all courses apart from the AFA fact find. If you choose this method the content includes:
- Presentation booklet/s in hardcopy
- New CeMAP and CertPFA “made simple” revision guides (2 books (CeMAP 1, CEMAP 2 and CertPFA) currently available
- Periodic test questions and/or appropriate hand-outs
- Mock exams (paper based)
- Full aftercare support offered by e-mail direct to a tutor
- 2 hour webinar (open session). Held monthly (last Wednesday of every month).
- * Not available for the AFA fact-find.
If this method is for you please visit our distance learning bookings page to order your material now.
At Clarity FT we provide all our own material, however it does not include the registration fee with the LIBF which needs to be paid separately. Please contact the LIBF for details. We have other study options available for your needs, please click here.