Class Based Learning
At Clarity FT we offer an intimate and professional working environment set in The Enterprise Center at Potters Bar, situated in easy distance of the M25 and BR main line station. Our facilities are well equipped, modern and offer a relaxed setting to deliver our training perfectly to you. The course includes the entire coverage of the subject module in an easy to understand format. The tutors have extensive experience on what you need to know to pass the exams. Classroom sessions run from 9.30am until 5pm. The classroom based sessions are the most popular choice of learning, with each course including the following:
- Classroom slides booklet in hardcopy and tutor led presentation
- Cemap “made simple” revision guide (CeMAP 1 book) – Hardcopy
- Daily test questions and/or appropriate handouts
- Mock exams (if the exam is multiple choice based)
- All our Level 4 Diploma courses include tailored materials for the coursework and suitability report sent out in hardcopy
- Full aftercare support offered by e-mail direct to your tutor
- Light refreshments, including microwave for general use
- Free parking for all students
- Pass guarantee
If this method is for you please visit our BOOK NOW to find out when the next most convenient course is available
At Clarity FT we provide all our own material as part of our costs, however it does not include the registration fee with the LIBF which needs to be paid separately. Please contact the LIBF for details.
If time or location is an issue please visit our other methods of training that may be more appropriate for your needs.
Please note: Clarity FT anticipates to run all scheduled classroom courses. Where Clarity FT cancels a classroom training course due to insufficient numbers we will endeavour to run the course over the same dates, but via a live webinar. Please make sure if booking accommodation that you select an option to cancel without charge. Clarity FT will not be responsible for any costs incurred if the accommodation cannot be cancelled. The training room may differ to the classroom images dependent on numbers.