Coronavirus and your studies
The Coronavirus and your studies
Clarity Financial Training LTD is committed to making sure that all our students and staff are protected throughout this worrying time. Clarity FT wants to help the global fight to end this pandemic, so we have decided to run all our class based courses as REAL TIME WEBINARS for the time being to help combat the spread of COVID19. Your studies can continue and should not have to be put on hold. Webinar classes run live and in real time, they are fully interactive and are professionally run (Click here for details).
BOOK A 1 HOUR TASTER SESSION. SEE HOW OUR REAL TIME WEBINARS ARE DELIVERED. CONTACT US.
Clarity Financial Training LTD will also allow students that have booked onto our Real Time Webinars to opt to our class based courses when it is feasible to do so and social distancing is no longer required. You can book with confidence as the dates will remain the same and there will be no additional cost.
Clarity FT has communicated with the London Institute of Banking and Finance (LIBF) and they have stated the following regarding taking the multiple choice exams:
- Exam tests: The LIBF is now rolling out the ability to sit the professional exams via remote proctoring, this enables students to sit their exams from the comfort and safety of their own homes. Check the LIBF website for details.
- CeMAP – available from 15th June.
- DiPFA – available from 10th June.
- CeRER – available from 6th July.
- Pearson Vue test centres: Test centres are now open. Please note availability may be restricted due to social distancing. Face masks are now compulsory when taking an exam at a test centre. Students must also be symptom free. Some regional test centres may require candidates to provide a temperature check upon arrival. Students are recommended to bring hand sanitizer or they may bring disposable gloves.
Clarity FT will also like to confirm that any student who attends our Real time Webinar courses can attend a FREE resit if they cannot sit their exam due to COVID19, whether it is a test centre closure or you have to self-isolate (only a small cost may be applicable if new materials are required. This is to cover the printing and postage costs).