DiPFA FSRE: Financial Services, Regulation and Ethics Course – 5 Days
Become a financial adviser in as little as 7 months, our DipFA courses can help you achieve your goal. The Diploma for financial advisers (DipFA) is a LIBF qualification comprising of 3 mandatory units. FSRE: Financial Services Regulation and Ethics (FSRE®) is the first module of your LIBF qualification. As part of your DipFA qualification it explores:
- Financial services – covers financial markets and their uses, financial products and their providers and the role and legal obligations of regulated firms and advisers.
- Regulation – looks at the UK regulatory framework. It covers the role and objectives of the PRA and FCA and covers the FCA Handbook.
- Ethics – covers how regulation sets the minimum standards of ethical behaviour and the qualities and characteristics of an ethical adviser.
The DipFA training course enables you to gain your level 4 LIBF diploma in order to qualify as a financial adviser.
Find out further information on becoming a Financial adviser, Click here.
The module covers:
- Financial institutions and the different services they provide
- The structure of the UK financial services industry
- Financial markets and macroeconomic policies that affect them
- The main components of the financial system and what they do
- Financial planning products
- Legal concepts and how they impact financial services
- Financial services regulation and the regulators; including the role of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), the code of ethics and professional standards
- The law, and the relationship between regulation and legislation
- Meeting financial needs of the customer
- Ethical behaviour and the regulators principles based approach
- The essential skills required when advising clients
The exam is assessed by a 2-hour multiple-choice examination based on 100 questions. This examination is delivered electronically with results given on completion. The pass mark is 70%. FSRE must be sat within 12 months of registration. The LIBF FSRE® syllabus runs from September to August, please note that the material will change as it is updated annually..
London Institute of Banking and Finance
The Clarity Financial Training workshop
FSRE®: 5 day workshop
The course is designed to cover the entire syllabus in 5 days in topic order so that you can be sure that every area has been covered thoroughly. Many trainers avoid difficult areas within the syllabus and avoid teaching them, we cover everything with excellent exam techniques including FSRE® mock exams to help you memorise content for the exam. Each day we will work through the material giving exam example type questions, what to look out for, the depth of knowledge required to pass the exam and simple tips to help you memorise the content. The LIBF FSRE® material has been abbreviated in slide format that will enable you to read the material in a timely manner. The course content provides:
- A hardcopy of our exclusively written presentation booklet that follows the 5 day course
- Summary tables for easy consolidation of information
- Detailed whiteboards helping to visualise the information sent via email daily
- Each session is in a relaxed learning environment of your choice
- Committed DipFA® qualified trainers
- Detailed explanations of subject matter
- Calculations explained, with worked examples
- Explanations on how markets work and how they are interrelated
- Pointers on what to know for the exam
- Useful handout and tips on memorising the many risks associated with financial planning
- Useful handouts that support learning
- Testing throughout the course to assess learning
- 300 practise mock questions with email support
- E-mail support until you have passed the exam
- “Pass guarantee” you are with us until you pass
Do not settle for anything less, book now to avoid disappointment.