The Clarity FT FSRE Course – Financial Services, Regulation and Ethics is designed to cover the entire syllabus in 5 days in topic order so that you can be sure that every area has been covered thoroughly. Many trainers avoid difficult areas within the syllabus and avoid teaching them, we cover everything with excellent exam techniques including FSRE® mock exams (over 300 questions) to help you memorise the content for the exam. Each day we will work through the material giving exam example type questions, what to look out for, the depth of knowledge required to pass the exam and simple tips to help you memorise the content, we also offer excellent visuals to help you understand the content. The LIBF FSRE® material has been abbreviated in slide format that will enable you to read the material in a timely manner. At Clarity FT we offer a 5 day classroom based course held at our Potters Bar, Hertfordshire (Find us) training center or a 5 day online real time webinar.
FSRE: Financial Services Regulation and Ethics (FSRE®) is the first module of your LIBF DiPFA (Diploma for Financial Advisers) qualification. As part of your DipFA qualification it explores:
- Financial services – covers financial markets and their uses, financial products and their providers and the role and legal obligations of regulated firms and advisers.
- Regulation – looks at the UK regulatory framework. It covers the role and objectives of the PRA and FCA and covers the FCA Handbook.
- Ethics – covers how regulation sets the minimum standards of ethical behaviour and the qualities and characteristics of an ethical adviser.
The FSRE course content includes:
- Each session is in a relaxed learning environment of your choice (Classroom, Online webinar or self paced learning).
- Committed DipFA® qualified trainers
- Detailed explanations of subject matter
- Calculations explained, with worked examples
- Explanations on how markets work and how they are interrelated
- Pointers on what to know for the exam
- Useful handout and tips on memorising the “Principles for Businesses” that represent a large proportion of your exam
- Useful handouts that support learning
- Testing throughout the course to assess learning
- E-mail support until you have passed the exam
Do not settle for anything less, book now to avoid disappointment.
Become a financial adviser
Become a financial adviser in as little as 7 months; our DipFA course can help you achieve your goal. The Diploma for financial advisers (DipFA) is an LIBF qualification comprising of 3 mandatory units. FSRE®: Financial Services Regulation and Ethics (FSRE®) is the first module of your LIBF qualification. As part of your DipFA qualification it explores the commercial and regulatory financial services environment, the role and legal obligations of regulated advisers and key concepts of risk and ethics. The DipFA training course enables you to gain your level 4 LIBF diploma in order to qualify as a financial adviser.
Find out further information on becoming a Financial adviser, Click here.
The FSRE module covers:
- the structure of the UK financial services industry and its role in serving the consumer
- financial markets and macroeconomic policies that affect them
- meeting financial needs of the customer
- financial planning products
- legal concepts
- financial services regulation, the regulators approach and the legal responsibilities of regulated advisers
- ethical behaviour and the regulators principles based approach
- the Code of Ethics and professional standards
- the essential skills required when advising clients
The exam is assessed by a 2-hour multiple-choice examination based on 100 questions. This examination is delivered electronically with results given on completion. The pass mark is 70%. FSRE® must be sat within 12 months of registration. The LIBF FSRE® syllabus runs from June to May, please note that the material will change as it is updated annually.
London Institute of Banking and Finance
Clarity FT is a LIBF accredited learning support provider