This video is for the use of our students and their studies. The accuracy of these videos do not constitute advice and should not be used to make financial decisions. Clarity Financial Training Ltd is an LIBF accredited learning support provider that offers a range of courses in Financial Advising and Mortgage Advising, also Paraplanning. Our website offers information about financial planning and products, but not personal advice. If you need personal advice a Financial adviser is suitable and if you need mortgage advice a Mortgage adviser is recommended. And if you want to become an adviser please enrol onto one of our many courses (Find out more).
CeRER Training Course
At Clarity FT we offer a 2 Day CeRER Training Course that fits around you. Our CeRER training course takes you through each of the units carefully, breaking it down so simply so that even a novice will understand the concepts and material. The LIBF qualification can be achieved on completion of the training course. The course is run over 2 days (9.30am to 5pm), with no material left out. We cover the 6 main topics thoroughly and simplistically, we also assess your knowledge throughout. The presentation is tutor led by a qualified professional. We use examples, class interaction, images and tried and tested techniques on how to remember the vast amount of information. Students are provided with multiple choice mock style questions and email support until their exam.
We are proud to say that we have a 100% pass rate in CeRER to date. That is correct. Every student that has attended one of our real time courses have passed their exam. With exceptional students passing within 1 day of the course. We have perfected our delivery to ensure that our students pass with confidence.
We offer various study options. Our Class and Real time (Online) Web based courses include the following:
- 2 day full presentation (9.30am to 5pm) delivered in a Classroom environment in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire (Find us) or online via Cisco Webex in real time.
- Presentation power point booklet (slide format in Hardcopy) and tutor led presentation
- Daily test questions and/or appropriate handouts (Hardcopy)
- Mock exams (if the exam is multiple choice based) (Hardcopy and online)
- Whiteboards created during the presentation sent as printable PDF’s
- Full aftercare support offered by e-mail direct to your tutor
- Light refreshments, including microwave for general use (Class based)
- Free parking for all students (Class based)
- Pass guarantee (you are with us until you pass).
CeRER – The Certificate in Regulated Equity Release
The Certificate in Regulated Equity Release – CeRER is an additional qualification that will enable existing CeMAP qualified mortgage advisers to give advice in Equity Release. Equity release refers to circumstances when candidates over a certain age can release equity from their main residence to fund retirement or long term care without the need to sell their home. UK mortgages and Equity Release schemes are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which requires all advisers to attain the relevant qualification before they can do so. CeRER® is a London Institute of Banking and Finance Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) Level 3 qualification and is listed as an appropriate qualification recognised by the FCA and registered with Ofqual in the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF). To gain the CeRER qualification candidates must already be CeMAP (or equivalent) qualified. Students must register and pay for the exam directly with the LIBF.
The Equity Release module is assessed through a single 2-hour multiple choice exam, split into two units:
- Unit 1 – Fundamentals of Equity Release: 50 multiple-choice questions (70% pass mark required)
- Unit 2 – Equity Release Solutions: 3 case studies each with 10 linked multiple-choice questions (70% pass mark required)