CeMAP Training Course
The Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice – CeMAP is the leading industry benchmark qualification, providing individuals with the appropriate qualification to become a Mortgage Adviser. Mortgage Advising is an FCA Regulated activity that requires a professional qualification. The CeMAP qualification meets the FCA requirements and is a recognised by the Financial Skills Partnership. Our CeMAP Training Course will cover the 3 modules required to pass which are all assessed by three 2 hour multiple choice exams. To get your CeMAP qualification candidates will need to register with the London Institute of Banking and Finance for each module. CeMAP is split into 3 modules that cover 7 units:
CeMAP Exam Content
- CeMAP 1:
- Unit 1: Introduction to Financial Services Environment and Products (50 questions – 70% pass mark) – 1 hour exam.
- Unit 2: UK Financial Services and Regulation (50 questions – 70% pass mark) – 1 hour exam.
- CeMAP 2:
- Unit 3: Mortgage Law, Policy, Practice and Markets (25 questions – 68% pass mark) – 30 minute exam.
- Unit 4: Mortgage Applications (25 questions – 68% pass mark) – 30 minute exam.
- Unit 5: Mortgage Related Protected Products (20 questions – 70% pass mark) – 24 minute exam.
- Unit 6: Mortgage Payments Methods and Post Completion Issues (30 questions – 70% pass mark) – 36 minute exam.
- CeMAP 3:
- Unit 7: Assessment of Mortgage Advice and Knowledge (60 questions – 2 hour exam – 70% pass mark)
CeMAP Course Content
At Clarity Financial Training Ltd we offer professionally delivered CeMAP training courses that help students pass their CeMAP exams with confidence. We offer a 10 day Classroom based course held at our Potters Bar, Hertfordshire training center and this is split over 2 sessions (5 days – CeMAP 1 and 5 days – CeMAP 2&3). We also offer an online 9 day real time webinar course and a self paced blended/distance learning. Study with confidence and get that new career in finance (see available jobs).
At Clarity FT we have listened to our students to find out what works best to enable them to pass their exams with confidence. Clarity FT is an LIBF Accredited Learning Support Provider, this means our materials and training techniques are verified by the awarding body once a year. Our materials are created by our tutors, which means we can guarantee the accuracy and the relevance. We offer various study options including Classroom, Online real time webinar courses and self-paced blended-distance learning. Our courses are designed to fit around you, meaning you can still work and fit your studies around your busy life style.