Become a Mortgage Adviser
CeMAP Classroom Course
At Clarity Financial Training Ltd we offer professionally delivered CeMAP Classroom Courses that help students pass their CeMAP exams with confidence. If you want to become a Mortgage Adviser we offer a 10 day CeMAP Training Course held at our Potters Bar, Hertfordshire training centre (Find us) which is in easy reach of the M25, with ample Free Parking or take a train direct from Kings Cross. This course is split over 2 sessions (5 days – CeMAP 1 and 5 days – CeMAP 2&3). We come highly recommended.
At Clarity FT we have listened to our students to find out what works best to enable them to pass their exams with confidence. Clarity FT is an LIBF Accredited Learning Support Provider, this means our materials and training techniques are verified by the awarding body once a year. Our materials are created by our tutors, which means we can guarantee the accuracy and the relevance. We offer various study options including Classroom, Online real time webinar courses and self-paced blended-distance learning. Our courses are designed to fit around you, meaning you can still work and fit your studies around your busy life style. Study with confidence and get that new career in finance (see available jobs).
CeMAP Qualification Content
The Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice – CeMAP is the leading industry benchmark qualification, providing individuals with the appropriate qualification to become a Mortgage Adviser. Mortgage Advising is an FCA Regulated activity that requires a professional qualification. The CeMAP qualification meets the FCA requirements and is a recognised qualification. Our CeMAP Training Course will cover the 3 modules required to pass which are all assessed by three 2 hour multiple choice exams. To get your CeMAP qualification candidates will need to register with the London Institute of Banking and Finance for each module. CeMAP is split into 3 modules that cover 7 units:
CeMAP Exam Content
- CeMAP 1:
- Unit 1: Introduction to Financial Services Environment and Products (50 questions – 70% pass mark) – 1 hour exam.
- Unit 2: UK Financial Services and Regulation (50 questions – 70% pass mark) – 1 hour exam.
- CeMAP 2:
- Unit 3: Mortgage Law, Policy, Practice and Markets (25 questions – 68% pass mark) – 30 minute exam.
- Unit 4: Mortgage Applications (25 questions – 68% pass mark) – 30 minute exam.
- Unit 5: Mortgage Related Protected Products (20 questions – 70% pass mark) – 24 minute exam.
- Unit 6: Mortgage Payments Methods and Post Completion Issues (30 questions – 70% pass mark) – 36 minute exam.
- CeMAP 3:
- Unit 7: Assessment of Mortgage Advice and Knowledge (60 questions – 2 hour exam – 70% pass mark)