Become a financial adviser in as little as 7 months, our DipFA courses can help you achieve your goal. The Diploma for financial advisers (DipFA) if the LIBF qualification comprising of 3 mandatory units. The LIBF coursework is the first part of the Advanced Financial Advice (Dipfa AFA).
Find out further information on becoming a Financial adviser, Click here.
LIBF Coursework (100% first time pass rate to date)
The first module of the DipFA Advanced Financial Advice (DipFA AFA coursework) will represent 30% of the overall unit mark. The AFA as part of the LIBF qualification comes in the form of a written coursework assignment, submitted in the fourth month. The DipFA training course will enable you to achieve your level 4 LIBF Diploma to become an RDR compliant financial adviser. The coursework will comprise of four questions and a written piece of work with a word count of no more than 4,000 words. The pass mark for this assessment is 50%. The LIBF course material will teach how to:
- Evaluate and analyse complex information regarding clients’ financial circumstances, needs and relevant considerations
- Understand how to design, monitor and critically assess a bespoke portfolio with reference to market indices and empirical evidence
- Understand how to evaluate the various tax considerations that need to be taken into account when making a recommendation for a client
- Research and critically evaluate options
- Formulate recommendations
- Develop plans for the implementation of solutions
- Present and explain your findings in a logical, clear, and concise manner
London Institute of Banking and Finance
How Clarity FT deliver the course
2 day Coursework specific workshop
BEWARE OF TRAINING PROVIDERS WHO CLAIM TO CHECK YOUR COURSEWORK BEFORE SUBMISSION. THIS IS AN INSTANT FAIL.
LIBF policy clearly states that any third party checks before submission will automatically fail the student. At Clarity FT we provide you with all the tools necessary to pass first time.We have a 100% pass rate to date, so we know we have a winning formula. Students leave our training courses with clear direction, a definitive structure and knowing that they have the ability to check any technical aspects with their tutor. The marking system is as follows:
- Part 1: Written Main task – Maximum word count 4,000 (75 marks maximum) – 60 marks are available for the content of the report and 15 marks are available for the communication and presentation style. The main task must include a Reference List when using direct quotations or paraphrasing, N.B. This task does not require the completion of a bibliography.
- Part 2: Four short answer questions (10, 5, 5 & 5=25 marks total) (No bibliography required)
Clarity FT’s 2 day coursework specific session gives guidance on how to structure a fully scholarly standard article with support on how to answer the short questions. Many existing advisers have never been required to write an extensive article. At Clarity FT we have taken the stress and uncertainty out of the equation and provide you with clear direction on how to commence your article. The tutors have had many happy students who have left the tutorial with clear direction on what is expected. The 2 day workshop covers the following:
A technical workshop and presentation covering all the relevant information to correspond with your article/report. This is a tailor made session detailing the areas required for your coursework. Helping you to understand your topic area will essentially give you the tools to communicate simply back to your target group. During the workshop we also cover the technical aspects of the short questions.
The second day we focus on how to structure your article/report, with guidance on what to write. In this workshop we look at exemplars and by the end of the session you will be fully equipped to write with confidence. We help you understand how to reference your article and show you how to use our Harvard Reference Generator. This session also covers how to source information and answer the 4 short questions. This workshop is extremely popular, so book your course now relevant to your title, you will not be disappointed.